What have you purchased guitar-related in the last 48 hours?

Wound_Up

Reaction score
I started one of these at Strat Talk and a few other forums that ended up being pretty active. So I figured I'd try here.

There isn't really a Lounge to talk about anything guitar-related and off-topic is off-topic. So I posted it here even though everything purchased won't be guitars only. It might be pedals or mics or whatever else that's guitar-related.

*You guys might consider adding a "Lounge" type subforum where we can talk about anything related to guitars like the other forums have.

Ordered a Eurotubes EL84 bias probe and returned 4 generic el84 probes I purchased previously. They only measured cathode current and I didn't need that. The new one measures plate current.

Also ordered a 2nd 6L6 plate current bias probe to go with one I ordered last week. So I'll be able to check both tubes at once since the probes work with any multimeter that measures milliamps and I have multiple DMM's.

I'll ordered a 2nd el84 probe eventually. It's possible that I'll just order their "Pro One" bias probes & display box. Or I might see if they'll just sell me a box to go with the probe I already have.

So 1 el84 probe and a 2nd 6L6 probe. Maybe something else I'm forgetting.

Nothing big.....and I damn well better not either. I blew my gear budget for the rest of the year already. :(

Well maybe a dark burst IBG Les Paul body. Crossing my fingers that it's still there in the morning.

I bought a set of acoustic strings and a replacement pack of Maintain Humidipak's! I replace the Humidipak's every 5 or 6 months, so I should be good for the winter.

2023 Epiphone '59 Les Paul Dark Burst Aged. I'm not up on my Epiphone models so I'm not sure if it's Inspired By Gibson or whatever they do with the 'Gibson Custom Shop'.

It has 1 scratch on it....and a couple of missing digits in the serial number. And it has the 'USED' stamp but I don't care. I don't sell guitars so I don't care what it's worth to anyone else.

Got it for a pretty hefty discount. 😁 Not sure if it comes with pickups and it wasn't a deal breaker if it didn't have any so I bought it. I also forgot to ask about whether it comes with the case thats supposed to come with it.

Screenshot_20240927-182557_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20240927-182612_eBay.jpg

2023 Epiphone '59 Les Paul Dark Burst Aged. I'm not up on my Epiphone models so I'm not sure if it's Inspired By Gibson or whatever they do with the 'Gibson Custom Shop'.

It has 1 scratch on it....and a couple of missing digits in the serial number. And it has the 'USED' stamp but I don't care. I don't sell guitars so I don't care what it's worth to anyone else.

Got it for a pretty hefty discount. 😁 Not sure if it comes with pickups and it wasn't a deal breaker if it didn't have any so I bought it. I also forgot to ask about whether it comes with the case thats supposed to come with it.

View attachment 1193

View attachment 1194
Mine looked exactly like that,now it looks like thisIMG_0483.jpeg

I ordered a Pignose amp from SW (sale price)…don’t need it, but always kinda wanted one.

I also ordered a Seismic 4x6 loaded cab as a science experiment…yeah, I don’t need it either.

I've ordered it at a shop in France,
great price, €150 less than what's advertised here in Germany,
website showed 'in stock'
sadly they could not deliver within nearly 3 weeks - so I had to cancel the order,
got my €€€ back.

Gladly I've spotted one here in Germany, just a few €€ more,
so I hit the button again
Just hope they have ther website 'up to date'

:cool:

Wow - ordered it yesterday just before noon
it is on the DHL-truck for delivery within the next 1-2 hours
that's just 24hours

looks like a new record

edit:
JF5BS0r.jpg

it didn't even take 25 hours from hitting the button to arrive at my doorstep

it didn't even take 25 hours from hitting the button to arrive at my doorstep
What shop? I use a shop in France, IIRC, for parts because they have awesome prices called ADP Guitar Parts. But it usually takes longer than 25 hrs lol

I got a Faber tailpiece foe like $40 plus $7 shipping or something. From France to the US! Since I usually don't need parts immediately, I can wait a week to save $15 or $20 USD so I order a lot of Faber parts from them.

it was Stars-music in Bordeaux where I first ordered, than canceled, cause they could not deliver for 3weeks

I've ordered it at a german shop (Station-Music) and it took them only 24 hours which is ultra-fast
Oh OK. Thanks for sharing. I was just curious. 👍

Gibson Les Paul Studio, "new" model, in Cherry Sunburst. "New", because according to the serial number, run against two different serial number decoders, it has been manufactured in June 2021. Ordered online with a 30 day money back guarantee, and just out of curiosity whether it is worth compared to my Epiphone Les Paul in terms of playability et cetera. It didn't take me all of an hour to decide it isn't worth and re-box it.

Back