I like guitar forums...

Yeah, I like guitar forums too.

I have health problems that keep me in bed a lot, feeling too crummy to cross the hall and plug in a guitar and actually play. But, I can have interesting conversations and learn more about guitars from my bed, on my phone.

I don’t have a regular sleep schedule so I can surf the forums around the clock.

I did have a great last seven days though. My son came home for a week, and I was able to do more out of the house than I’ve done in the last several months.

Yeah, I like guitar forums too.

I have health problems that keep me in bed a lot, feeling too crummy to cross the hall and plug in a guitar and actually play. But, I can have interesting conversations and learn more about guitars from my bed, on my phone.

I don’t have a regular sleep schedule so I can surf the forums around the clock.

I did have a great last seven days though. My son came home for a week, and I was able to do more out of the house than I’ve done in the last several months.
Sorry to hear about your health issues but glad to hear you were able to have time with your son. I know that is important to you.
Thanks for the Welcome!

Back