Hello from Atlanta

DaveRave

Reaction score
Hi! I’m Dave from Atlanta, though I grew up in NYC. I have been playing guitar for 50+ years. Most of my gigging occurred in the 70’s, when I was in my late teens / early 20s in NYC clubs. I took some time off to raise a family and concentrate on my career, but now, as a retiree, I’m back! I am active in the Strat-Talk forum under the name DaveRave. I enjoy talking to other musicians and gear heads like me.

Welcome Dave! I've been over at Strat talk for several years. I've been spending most of my time here these days, as I've been a Mod for a little over a month. This site is growing.

I am registered on most of Alex's sister sites, but I am primarily here, Strat Talk, Epiphone Talk and Gretsch Talk. Are you on any other sites? Also, what are your primary guitar brand interests. I can't say that I have any that are primary, I love em all.

Welcome Dave! I've been over at Strat talk for several years. I've been spending most of my time here these days, as I've been a Mod for a little over a month. This site is growing.

I am registered on most of Alex's sister sites, but I am primarily here, Strat Talk, Epiphone Talk and Gretsch Talk. Are you on any other sites? Also, what are your primary guitar brand interests. I can't say that I have any that are primary, I love em all.
Hi Scott, Thanks for the Welcome! I’m just registered on here and Strat talk.I love all types of guitars too. Congrats on the Mod gig! Btw, I have a 3bolt76 and we have talked on Strat talk.🙂

Hi Scott, Thanks for the Welcome! I’m just registered on here and Strat talk.I love all types of guitars too. Congrats on the Mod gig! Btw, I have a 3bolt76 and we have talked on Strat talk.🙂
Oh yeah, now I vaguely remember.

RB7Ab8z.gif

Back