Greetings and Salutations!!!

TTR - you cannot type the word: "fart". No shit. Oh, can't type that either. It automatically places this excellent steamer .gif SteamingTurd.gif in its place.

Not many n00bs after the ST wave or invasion - whatever it was. A few good guys there, one mod in particular.
yes, after getting nuked at ttr for correcting boss hog regarding rather insulting misconceptions about someone unable to do so for themselves, I landed on these shores.
One reason for the low membership / traffic is revealed.

not in my experience...

all that wavmix clown needed to do was admit his error but instead demonstrated the mindset of the drunken narcissist, doubling down on stupid. then lie about it.
I was over at ST yesterday, it appears that Andrea has quit modding over there.

Ahyup. Good for her. Jump while lifeboats are readily available and you still have your dignity / sanity. Bunnyman is the replacement. I'm completely Switzerland on that. Also known as DGAF.
I think Greg will be good. He doesn’t seem to be the type to wield the Ban Hammer like Thor.

I think Greg will be good. He doesn’t seem to be the type to wield the Ban Hammer like Thor.
Greg, eh? Has always treated me with respect. No sign of ego inflation, though I am not really following.

Thor, eh? I'd not embellish like that unless sarcasm was implied. Purple indicates one of my best attributes.

I even modified an appropriate .gif. HoReeShitEP.gif

This one too:

SarcasmAlert.gif

I was over at ST yesterday, it appears that Andrea has quit modding over there.
She has. Her decision.

I happen to think that the stink of the deplorable treatment Fezz received at the hands of the poseur/grifter over there left a stench that was difficult to endure. My opinion of course, Andrea has infinitely more class than the poseur...she would never violate a confidence.

A pity...I had held some inclination to return to a degree after its departure. With this development that inclination ...meh...

Last edited:
Yeah, if people were smart they would be nice to Chris as they could learn a lot from him.

Yeah, if people were smart they would be nice to Chris as they could learn a lot from him.
Herein lies the crux of the issue...

I commented in a thread, that someone had posted a cover of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game, simply stating that the fellow going by Sam The Lion was tight with James Wisely, the composer of the distinctive guitar part and guy who' played it on the recording. And that Sam often had entertaining stories of the people in his universe. I also said that Sam isn't here, meaning on ttr, anymore.

This Wave clown jumps in and rants that Sam had asked to leave because of age related mental issues...

I corrected him:Screenshot_20240826_000649_Opera.jpg
(make note of the last sentence...the "If you were so concerned..." It'll come up aain)
and my response to his juvenile insults...
Screenshot_20240810_210811_Brave.jpg

By this point boss hog over there, this Wavmixer clown, had started selectively editing the thread so I wasn't able to copy my original comment, or his.

The thing that stuck with me was his "if you were so concerned" statement...
I had shared the nature of Chris' injury to the extent that decorum would permit, in a PM at the end of May. I've redacted portions because they are not germain to my getting nuked at his tone room thing and because they identify the person whose actions instigated the mass migration of so many from ST...
20240815_020929.jpg
note the participants and the date underneath "the flipper."

Boss hog had known Chris had suffered a TBI for a couple months by this time.

And the term "sundowning"...? Me again.
Screenshot_20240826_003659_Brave.jpg

Seems weird that I copied this stuff huh...
When I saw that Boss Hog was selectively editing the thread to cast himself in the protagonist role I reasoned that I was going to get nuked and made the antagonist in the process...so I copied what I could before I got locked out.

One part of this story is very easy: When all the stuff went down with Chris, and the denizens of TR had been threatening and threatened simultaneously I asked that my account be deleted.

There were some nice people there, but there is some kind of internal pecking order and competition that they seem very invested in. No thanks. I'm not competing with anyone.

One part of this story is very easy: When all the stuff went down with Chris, and the denizens of TR had been threatening and threatened simultaneously I asked that my account be deleted.

There were some nice people there, but there is some kind of internal pecking order and competition that they seem very invested in. No thanks. I'm not competing with anyone.
No shit.
Boss Hog's reaction to an innocent observation was so completely over the top that I instantly came to suspect that Chris' observation is entirely accurate; it had all the appearance of drunken narcissism...of the worst kind.

As nice and enlightened as more than a few are, with that kind of personality at the controls, running off the rails is a frequent consequence.

Sad that.

TTR - you cannot type the word: "fart". No shit. Oh, can't type that either. It automatically places this excellent steamer .gif View attachment 841 in its place.

Not many n00bs after the ST wave or invasion - whatever it was. A few good guys there, one mod in particular.

One reason for the low membership / traffic is revealed.
Wow, it’s Chet from Weird Science ha ha!

Back