Your 'Weapons of Choice' for today....[pics preferred]

today had been 'Strat' day

GCm9sQl.jpg

Switching it up for the weekend. It's Telecaster Time. Who doesn't love a Tele? It's simple and unpretentious. Kinda like a cold beer on a hot summer day and who doesn't love a tall cold brew on a hot summer day. Amirite? Of course I am. Now I'm confused. Should I drink or should I play? :unsure:
fsr tele.jpg

I gigged a Tele for decades.
They’re like a natural extension of my arms & hands. :)

View attachment 242
They are kinda like that aren't they. Of all my different guitars the Teles have always been the easiest to just pick up and play. It always feels like I'm more "connected" to guitar and amp than with others.

They are kinda like that aren't they. Of all my different guitars the Teles have always been the easiest to just pick up and play. It always feels like I'm more "connected" to guitar and amp than with others.
Yeah, they’re rude too. Just like me. Play a clam? Everybody will hear it.
Leave out a note? Everybody will notice.
Stab notes to death like Roy Buchanan? You’ll earn yourself a nickname. Ask me how I know.

Switching it up for the weekend. It's Telecaster Time. Who doesn't love a Tele? It's simple and unpretentious. Kinda like a cold beer on a hot summer day and who doesn't love a tall cold brew on a hot summer day. Amirite? Of course I am. Now I'm confused. Should I drink or should I play? :unsure:
View attachment 241
That is a really pretty Tele!

Back