Your 'Weapons of Choice' for today....[pics preferred]

today I've enjoyed this pair
4lI4Sqo.jpg

My complete stable (one more on the way from Desert Star): sorta like the blue Apache -but more turquoise- with a soap bar P-90 in the “middle.”
IMG_8418.jpeg
My previous “others” all went back, traded, or given away to friends more active than I. Yes, these are my twilight years rocking chair axes. Nothing else required (except one more).
Yes, I do like P-90’s (or a Tele). :)

Last edited:
What's the quality like on those Westcreek guitars? I was eyeing their Flying V with the Floyd Rose
The quality is on par with an Epiphone standard LP, I can’t say SG because I haven’t played one of that similar range.My buddy ordered the Explorer copy and sent it back he said the action couldn’t be fixed even when cranking the crap out of the truss rod,I think there were other neck problems too.But mine Is great no complaints .

View attachment 1144
Paired those above with the only amp I’ve played these last two months.
ya know...
in all the years and uncountable miles we shared
I don't recall tilting...
ever.

it's a good look!

plus...

it would clearly discourage the inebriated Mustang Sally aficionados from attempting to rest their beverage on it as they set about explaining the sociological importance associated with that song as it pertains to millennial and genZ mating rituals

yes, a good look indeed!

The quality is on par with an Epiphone standard LP, I can’t say SG because I haven’t played one of that similar range.My buddy ordered the Explorer copy and sent it back he said the action couldn’t be fixed even when cranking the crap out of the truss rod,I think there were other neck problems too.But mine Is great no complaints .
Eh, the unknown branding is what has kept me from seriously considering a Westcreek V. I have seen reviews on YouTube where they mention the pickups are not very good and can be microphonic. It sounds like you got lucky and got a good one. For me, it's too much money to take a gamble on one when I can buy a Jackson JS King V for the same money and not have to worry about QC issues.

Back