Your Latest Pedalboard

I usually use two boards with my Poor Man's Plexi. The first with Distortion, boost , and compression into the front of the amp, and the other with my effects in the loop.

Right now I've got everything on one board, going into a cheap Blackstar solid state amp or I will use it in front of my Mesa Boogie F30 as the amps distortion is kinda boomy on the low end. I will try to get a pic later. Happy fourth everyone

Haven't got a current photo to share right now but I've greatly simplified my pedal boards selling off some of my more valuable ones over the winter. So now I have two boards. One has my Hardwire Tuner, a TC Electronic Booster/Distortion pedal, a TC Hypergravity Compressor, a Nobel ODR-1 Overdrive, and a JOYO American Sound to kick my tweed voiced Blue Cube over to a '60 Black Face tonality.

The other typically runs through an effects loop and has a Boss TR2 Tremolo, a Keeley Rotosonic, and three JHS Series 3 pedals; a reverb, a delay, and a chorus/vibe. More players should check these $99 pedals out. JHS quality and some nice features for a budget price. For instance; the reverb has a pre-delay setting which is useful for fattening up single coil pickups, the delay offers the choice of either a digital or an analog setting, and the chorus offer both chorus and vibe settings. I sold pedals with far more variety but have found I don't miss it at all.

I don't use pedals with my bass other than a clean boost for adding some gain when needed. If I start gigging again I may add a preamp.

this one fits my needs....

M0oi0rR.jpg

I’m looking at getting a looper. If I do, I will have to break my other board out of the closet and run one in front of the amp and the other in the FX loop.

I was bitten by the Bolt&Forge bug when I hosted their tour box. Great pedals…I eventually acquired all four they offered at that point. This small board has a 15’ cable and I plug into the business end of whatever rig I’m messing with at the moment. Since the photo, I’ve added a Fulltone Mini Deja'Vibe Mk II after the compressor.
IMG_3275.jpeg

Last edited:
Back