What guitars do you want more of?

You could theoretically play more than one at a time if you somehow strap two on at once, sling one behind your back and play the one in front of you, then flip em' around when you want to play the other one! 😜
I tried that one time and it kinda worked, but you end up bumping guitars together and I figured it wasn't worth doing. Better to have one good one. Always wanted to get an acoustic sound for some stuff but not worth the trouble to change guitars for it. Our stuff always ends up with an electric wailing away . Never heard a good acoustic simulator yet.

More black ones..... :cool:

I have more than I've ever dreamed to have, so the search for a new one is getting harder
but I'm sure I will find more
You are the "Henry Ford" (any color you want as long as it's black) of guitar collectors. Lack of color only. He was quite an asshole otherwise.

Have you ever owned (shudder the thought!) an instrument with actual colors or woodgrain?

Have you ever owned (shudder the thought!) an instrument with actual colors or woodgrain?

I've owned a few non black ones in the past,
currently this is the only one:
NxI57fB.jpg

the rear is completely black....

I tried that one time and it kinda worked, but you end up bumping guitars together and I figured it wasn't worth doing. Better to have one good one. Always wanted to get an acoustic sound for some stuff but not worth the trouble to change guitars for it. Our stuff always ends up with an electric wailing away . Never heard a good acoustic simulator yet.
Ever try an electric with Piezo?

Never have. I'll read up on it. I would like to somehow get a sound like that out of a strat without bastardizing the instrument.
I'm not sure if they make a bridge for a Strat that has a Piezo in it, I think it's usually a solid bridge (LP style) that has the pickup in it. I could be wrong though.

I just gave my son my Iommi Epi SG and a Gretsch Electromatic Double Jet last week. My goal is to get all of my guitars to fit on the wall and in my two racks.

Back