PeteR Well-known member Joined Jul 3, 2024 Messages 1,026 Reaction score 2,908 Today at 3:30 PM #1 As the title says, this is about Junior and/or Special Type guitars regardles what brand. Show and discuss what you have or had or what you like to have
As the title says, this is about Junior and/or Special Type guitars regardles what brand. Show and discuss what you have or had or what you like to have
PeteR Well-known member Joined Jul 3, 2024 Messages 1,026 Reaction score 2,908 Today at 3:35 PM #2 I've had some €pis in the past now I've recently got a nice one..... Greco EJR82-D made at the AsahiMokku factory in Japan got another pickguard and a Gotoh 510UB bridge Last edited: Today at 3:41 PM
I've had some €pis in the past now I've recently got a nice one..... Greco EJR82-D made at the AsahiMokku factory in Japan got another pickguard and a Gotoh 510UB bridge
Eddd Active member Joined Jul 5, 2024 Messages 89 Reaction score 172 Today at 5:30 PM #3 I only have this one I gave my SG Special to a friend.
PeteR Well-known member Joined Jul 3, 2024 Messages 1,026 Reaction score 2,908 46 minutes ago #4 The Gear4Music Hartwood was kind of a Junior, too
PeteR Well-known member Joined Jul 3, 2024 Messages 1,026 Reaction score 2,908 43 minutes ago #5 and another €pi Special (I've had at least two of them)
PeteR Well-known member Joined Jul 3, 2024 Messages 1,026 Reaction score 2,908 39 minutes ago #6 that's one I shouldn't have sold..... with it's HH brother