PeteR Well-known member Joined Jul 3, 2024 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 3,001 Sep 28, 2026 #1 As the title says, this is about Junior and/or Special Type guitars regardles what brand. Show and discuss what you have or had or what you like to have
As the title says, this is about Junior and/or Special Type guitars regardles what brand. Show and discuss what you have or had or what you like to have
PeteR Well-known member Joined Jul 3, 2024 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 3,001 Sep 28, 2026 #2 I've had some €pis in the past now I've recently got a nice one..... Greco EJR82-D made at the AsahiMokku factory in Japan got another pickguard and a Gotoh 510UB bridge Last edited: Sep 28, 2026
I've had some €pis in the past now I've recently got a nice one..... Greco EJR82-D made at the AsahiMokku factory in Japan got another pickguard and a Gotoh 510UB bridge
Eddd Active member Joined Jul 5, 2024 Messages 91 Reaction score 197 Sep 28, 2026 #3 I only have this one I gave my SG Special to a friend.
PeteR Well-known member Joined Jul 3, 2024 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 3,001 Sep 28, 2026 #4 The Gear4Music Hartwood was kind of a Junior, too
PeteR Well-known member Joined Jul 3, 2024 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 3,001 Sep 28, 2026 #5 and another €pi Special (I've had at least two of them)
PeteR Well-known member Joined Jul 3, 2024 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 3,001 Sep 28, 2026 #6 that's one I shouldn't have sold..... with it's HH brother
soulman Well-known member Joined Jul 3, 2024 Messages 383 Reaction score 837 Sep 29, 2026 #7 Eddd said: I only have this one I gave my SG Special to a friend.View attachment 3323 Click to expand... That's a unique paint job. I like it. My TV Yellow Special is my favorite Epiphone.
Eddd said: I only have this one I gave my SG Special to a friend.View attachment 3323 Click to expand... That's a unique paint job. I like it. My TV Yellow Special is my favorite Epiphone.