In your ear!!

October 19th I am going to play............................a solo set. Me, guitar, backing tracks and/or looper and whatever. I have been working on stuff already and most of it is part of my practice routine. So, I messed around and it looks like I can open with a kinda Metal thing, then a twangin' country thing, then funk, and close with fake classical that I ripped off from that guy, what was his name, hmmm oh, Bach. I took great liberties with that. Checked in with my friend that is putting this together and I'm first to play and........I'm supposed to play for 30 minutes. Crap. I have to make up some more stuff.

October 19th I am going to play............................a solo set. Me, guitar, backing tracks and/or looper and whatever. I have been working on stuff already and most of it is part of my practice routine. So, I messed around and it looks like I can open with a kinda Metal thing, then a twangin' country thing, then funk, and close with fake classical that I ripped off from that guy, what was his name, hmmm oh, Bach. I took great liberties with that. Checked in with my friend that is putting this together and I'm first to play and........I'm supposed to play for 30 minutes. Crap. I have to make up some more stuff.
Way to go!

Back