Hollow Bodies. Post your pictures here!

the Semis...

e0BeyLP.jpg

The Masterfield-Trio

cL7D1cJ.jpg

The TE-Custom Semi (one of six)

Iwdgwq2.jpg

and the missing Full Hollow Uke
Wow! Quite an awesome group of hollows you have! I love the mirror-like shine on your guitars!

Real beauties all! The 1967 Harmony (Wow!!!!!) looks to be in great shape!
Yeah, it's in pretty good shape for being as old as it is. Been through the wringer, and come out the other side not too bad. I haven't changed anything excpet the tuners, I put some grover sta-tites in her, and she got a new nut sometime before I got her. Someone also cut a hole in the side, and put in one of those cheap no-name ebay preamps, and some sort of 3-piezo-dot pickups in her. it sounds like hot garbage, but one of the dots is superglued to the top on the outside, and I'm not sure I'd gain anything by removing it. but she plays very well, the action hasn't moved in the nearly twenty years I've had her, and shes just a joy to play.

Yeah, it's in pretty good shape for being as old as it is. Been through the wringer, and come out the other side not too bad. I haven't changed anything excpet the tuners, I put some grover sta-tites in her, and she got a new nut sometime before I got her. Someone also cut a hole in the side, and put in one of those cheap no-name ebay preamps, and some sort of 3-piezo-dot pickups in her. it sounds like hot garbage, but one of the dots is superglued to the top on the outside, and I'm not sure I'd gain anything by removing it. but she plays very well, the action hasn't moved in the nearly twenty years I've had her, and shes just a joy to play.
Beautiful guitar and awesome heartwarming story!

Back