Hello

T-Rey

Reaction score
Hello,
New member here. I am active at Strat-Talk and came to see what all the commotion was about. I have been playing guitar off and on since I was about 14, although you would never guess it if you heard me. I can play the opening riff of "Smoke on the Water" on the high E string pretty well though. At least that's what my Mom tells me. Anyhow, looking forward to making your acquaintances.
-T-Rey

Welcome to a great new forum. You'll find members here from several other forums so you won't feel like a stranger at all.

Hello,
New member here. I am active at Strat-Talk and came to see what all the commotion was about. I have been playing guitar off and on since I was about 14, although you would never guess it if you heard me. I can play the opening riff of "Smoke on the Water" on the high E string pretty well though. At least that's what my Mom tells me. Anyhow, looking forward to making your acquaintances.
-T-Rey
That's because your like 15 now, right? Ha ha. My buddy has yet to have his first guitar lesson and it's gonna be Smoke, because when it comes down to it, you can do it with one finger. Gotta start somewhere.

Back