Hello from Oklahoma

Stratophilly

Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Laudie, I'm a 29 year old from Springfield, OR living in Oklahoma, I just got out of the Army after 9 years of service.
I have been playing guitar off and on since I was 12. I love learning everything about old school 60s, 70s and 80s music, mainly hard rock and metal. Some of my goals for my playing are to learn at least one KISS album, and learn to read music. By the way my Dad is @3bolt79 20240115_220255.jpg

Hey Laudie!
I've registered solely because I share a kinship of sorts with your dad. When I learned he is moderating here, I decided to show respect, because he's my friend.

Well, @rolandson my son just left about an hour ago. He has to go back to OK and drop his stuff off, then he’s heading to Nebraska for a couple of months to instal fiberoptic cable.

His Police Academy classes start in November. If everything works out, we will probably join him in OK in a few years.

He's stuck in Washington for the next week. His Transmission just went out. This trip home has cost him 8K in repairs. Just gotta get him through the next few months so he can get through the Police Academy and he can start his cop job. Luckily the wife and I, well moreso the wife, were able to help him a bit.

Back