EART Guitars

GrandmaShreds

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with EART guitars? They are found on Amazon and seem to have great reviews. On this specific model, the specs are insane for the price, SS frets, compound radius fretboard, HH with split coils, roasted Maple neck. I love T types, but I'm not a huge fan of the 9.5" radius. This one has it, but only up in the cowboy chord area and flattens out to a 14" in the upper register. It looks good, maybe one day I will pull the trigger on one.
Screenshot 2024-08-14 3.38.29 PM.png

EART T-type

I've no experience with them however I will offer my opinion...
What matters is what you feel and hear. I don't think that the price determines what you can do with it. Joe Pass or Herb Ellis or Stevie Ray playing a piece with an inexpensive guitar would still be Joe Pass or Herb Ellis or Stevie Ray...playing guitar.

If it floats your boat who cares?

I've seen one for sale here in the used market (I've bough my first PRS-SE from him)
seems they are hard to sell, even at low prices

here is a link:

regular price here in EU is ~ €550.- for this 'noname' MiC guitar
1723740425761.png

I've paid ~ € 100.- more for my MiJ guitar....
P7Ci7OD.jpg

I've seen one for sale here in the used market (I've bough my first PRS-SE from him)
seems they are hard to sell, even at low prices

here is a link:
They might be hard to sell because they aren't a well known brand

Yes, of course
A lot of players are stuck in the big three (Fender/Squier, Gibson/Epi, PRS) and won't really stray too far from the familiar. I feel like these EART guitars would be way more expensive if they were selling them more. Same with Recording King (acoustics). They would cost way more if they were selling more. Which is sort of a good thing because you can get one hell of a guitar for a decent price.

A lot of players are stuck in the big three (Fender/Squier, Gibson/Epi, PRS) and won't really stray too far from the familiar. I feel like these EART guitars would be way more expensive if they were selling them more. Same with Recording King (acoustics). They would cost way more if they were selling more. Which is sort of a good thing because you can get one hell of a guitar for a decent price.

Completely agree with you.

If my FGNs had the Gibson or Fender label, they would be double the price

Back