New Girl Now - Honeymoon Suite

Mouse

Reaction score
I've been in a bit of an 80s rabbit hole after doing the Flock of Seagulls tune. This is one I heard recently for the first time in a long time. They're still kicking around these days although this is probably the only song I know by them.

New Girl Now - Honeymoon Suite

They playet at a warehouse party for one of our parts suppliers about fifteen years ago.Just a bunch of drunk bicycle industry workers,I didn’t go but the other guys from work went .

Having grown up listening to the radio in the 80's, for most of the 90's and early 2000's I used to think that all the 80's stuff was just awful. After the last twenty years of general junk, I'll take the 80's all day long.:)

A blast from the past! Love it!

Thanks 3B!

They playet at a warehouse party for one of our parts suppliers about fifteen years ago.Just a bunch of drunk bicycle industry workers,I didn’t go but the other guys from work went .

Pretty cool. I’ve seen they’re still playing here and there.

Having grown up listening to the radio in the 80's, for most of the 90's and early 2000's I used to think that all the 80's stuff was just awful. After the last twenty years of general junk, I'll take the 80's all day long.:)

There was a lot of 80s music I largely ignored back in the day. I’ve slowly been rediscovering it and much of it is pretty damned good.

There was a lot of 80s music I largely ignored back in the day. I’ve slowly been rediscovering it and much of it is pretty damned good.
There's a great King Crimson tour at the moment, covering those three albums from the 80's.

trilogy.jpg

Gig #1 in San Diego, a few days ago. Steve Vai doing Fripp's parts.

459251537_1059128005581185_881693625943239560_n.jpg

There's a great King Crimson tour at the moment, covering those three albums from the 80's.

View attachment 1052

Gig #1 in San Diego, a few days ago. Steve Vai doing Fripp's parts.

View attachment 1053

I'm not too familiar with those particular KC albums but this tour did get my attention when Danny Carey and Steve Vai signed on. I've seen a few live clips and Carey has been pretty impressive on the drums.

Back