Acoustic-Amps

PeteR

Reaction score
Who is using an Acoustic-Amp ?
Do you plug in your Mic as well ?
What model / brand are you using ?

I've had a Vox AGA70 in the past......
I liked the two nearly identical channels, both with combi-inputs and phantom-power (36V)
so it even can be used for practising for a duo of singers.
Sadly the Vox seems to have a known failure (fading out), by using both channels with Mics
so I've sold it....

Replacement Amp is ordered......eusa_dance.gif

IMG_1420.jpegIMG_1421.jpegI picked up this Behringer 12 years ago. Never had a problem. I know, I know.., Behringer. But this was before I met all you fine gear heads. And yes. I do plug the mic into this as well. It can handle guitar and mic at the same time.

I was just getting back into electric at the time.

I have a TurboSound Ip300 that just up and quit working about a year ago. It sounded great until it didn't. One day it was all good. The next day no power up at all. This was just two months after it's warranty had expired. As expected Behringer was of no help at all and neither was Sweetwater. It's now serving penance as a plant stand. I will never buy another of their products again.

1726395281303.jpeg

1726395316084.jpeg

As expected Behringer was of no help at all and neither was Sweetwater. It's now serving penance as a plant stand. I will never buy another of their products again.

I will never buy any Behringer-stuff, and this includes Harley-Benton stuff made by Behringer.....
They are just cheap copy cats.
Tha bad thing about Behringer is, he buys 'good brands' and is cheaping them out for max profit

Replacement Amp is ordered......
eusa_dance.gif

spoiler:
blackstar_sonnet120black_2.jpgblackstar_sonnet120black_3.jpgblackstar_sonnet120black_5.jpg

I've ordered it at a shop in France,
great price, €150 less than what's advertised here in Germany,
website showed 'in stock'
sadly they could not deliver within nearly 3 weeks - so I had to cancel the order,
got my €€€ back.

Gladly I've spotted one here in Germany, just a few €€ more,
so I hit the button again
Just hope they have ther website 'up to date'

:cool:

Wow - ordered it yesterday just before noon
it is on the DHL-truck for delivery within the next 1-2 hours
that's just 24hours

looks like a new record

edit:
JF5BS0r.jpg

Back